Open Home Dates:
Positioned on the ninth floor of this extremely new build within "Riverstone Apartments", you will love this ultra-modern and spacious two-bedroom unit set amidst some of Brisbane's trendiest cafés and retail precincts. With just a short stroll to Gas Works Plaza and the infamous James Street in New Farm, not to mention Teneriffe Ferry Wharf, you really are at the heart of it all at 8 Masters Street.
With a sophisticated floor plan capitalising on the fabulous easterly views from every room, you can come home and unwind as you take in the breezes and views from the Gateway Bridge, across to Bulimba and Hawthorne Hill all the way around to the leafy outlook of Teneriffe Hill.
This extremely new unit is currently within its first ever lease since construction and is designed to impress. Comprising of ultra-modern clean and crisp finishes throughout and with aspect and space at the forefront of this design, it is truly an opportunity not to be missed, Call Jed to book an inspection or pop along to our open home on the weekend.
- Well-appointed galley kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Open plan living/dining areas with split air conditioning that flow seamlessly outdoors
- Two very spacious bedrooms both with double built in robes, also capitalising on the views
- Extra spacious ensuite off master, including second main bathroom
- Great easterly aspect from every living area including the fully covered balcony boasting a full built in laundry
- Professional Study nook
- Ample storage and linen options throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- 94m2 total living space
- Ninth floor positioning
- Currently rented at $525.00 per week (leased until the end of July)
- One undercover, fully secure carpark with direct access to lift
- Additional seven undercover visitor's parks
- Fully secure building with swipe and intercom access
- Wheelchair access
- Onsite management
- Extremely close and walking distance to Gas Works Plaza, James Street New Farm and Teneriffe Ferry Wharf
Positioned on the ninth floor of the Riverstone Apartments, with a fabulous easterly aspect spanning from the Gateway Bridge, across to Bulimba and Hawthorne Hill to the leafy outlook of Teneriffe Hill and surrounds, with a multitude of Brisbane's finest delights at your doorstep, this quality unit is a must to inspect. Don't miss out, call Jed today to book an inspection!
Masters Street is located amongst the heart of it all, with so much of Brisbane's boutique delights only moments from your door. A short stroll to the popular Newstead Gas Works Plaza, home to several trendy eateries and café's, newsagent, chemist and doctors, banks, markets and Woolworth's, not to mention the infamous James Street in New Farm just a stone's throw away.
Located less than 5 minutes' drive to the CBD, Masters Street in Newstead is at the hub of it all, including ease of access to Brisbane airport and the Motorway and a direct shot across the Brisbane River from Teneriffe Wharf to the ever expanding delights of Bulimba's Oxford Street.
" Please note that furniture has been digitally added after the professional photography has been taken".